Haldo Developments Ltd is committed to designing products which have a design life warranty and can help reduce your carbon footprint.
- The LED light tray consumes 17 watts of power. This reduces the energy used by 50% in comparison to conventional fluorescent light tray installation.
- Light tray and driver come complete with a 6 year warranty.
- Retro-fit solutions available for most manufacturers.
- Creates a more even spread of illumination across the bollard.
- Please see separate low voltage system information sheet.
- The light tray is designed to illuminate any 270 or 600 type bollards within any basebox and will also illuminate the Halo 270 bollard.
- Highly durable to many factors such as heat, shock and vibration.
- 230 volts direct driverless versions are available.
Resistance to flooding
The light tray has been designed with flooding in mind, the light tray itself is sealed to IP68 which is then housed in the existing IP67 sealed basebox.
Delivery charges will be charged based on quantities ordered, weight and destination of goods. Unless it has been otherwise agreed goods will arrive 48 hours from dispatch to mainland UK (excluding highlands of Scotland).
Excluded mainland postcodes include but are not limited to AB, BT, DD, DG, GY, IM, IV, HS, JE, KE, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH1-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PO30-41, TD, TR, Ireland, and ZE. For deliveries in excluded postcodes and residential addresses please call our customer service team on 01284 754043 who will be happy to provide you with your specific delivery details.
Delivery generally takes place between 09:00am-17:00pm Monday to Friday excluding holidays.
In some cases we are able to offer an express next day delivery. This will be dependent on availability of carriage services and destination of goods.
The majority of our products are delivered by truck or lorry and will require access. The driver will not be able to off load or move goods.
It is your responsibility to ensure there is both adequate access and offloading of your goods. If goods are refused for any reason you will be responsible for all redelivery fees.
We offer a wide range of products some of which are heavy and bulky, most will be palletised. You may require offloading equipment such as a hand truck or forklift. If you have any questions in regards to access or offloading please call our customer service team on 01284 754043 who will be happy to provide advice.
International delivery is available on the majority of our products. In some cases where we have a local Haldo distributor in your area we will refer your details to them for assistance. For more information please contact our customer service team on 01284 754043.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Haldo Developments Ltd is a co. registered in England and Wales
Reg no.940159 - VAT No. GB 102 351627
Developed by Websiteswebuild